Monday, December 12, 2011

Will we ever get to go on our cruise?

So I have been really excited because AJ and I booked a cruise to go to the Bahamas. My dad and Dellrie are also going. The problem now is that we do not even know if we are going to get to go. We are both in the Army so our drill dates and such always change (even if they are not supposed to). We booked the cruise originally in March so that I could go on my Spring Break from both my teaching job and USF where I am taking Master's classes. We had paid in full and then all of a sudden AJ got orders for the month on March. I was very bummed thinking that we would not be able to go, but then my orders from AT got changed from June to August. I then called the cruise line and changed our cruise to June. After changing the cruise to June we got word that AJs orders were now for April and May. I was like WTF?!? I could have kept the cruise the same time, but since I had already changed it I just rolled with it. This past weekend I had drill and they informed us that now our AT is changed back to June and now it interferes with our cruise again!

I feel like I am going to scream! Now I am going to have to call Royal Carribean back again and hope that they can still change it back to the March trip. If they cannot then I guess only one of us are going. I will be very upset if that happens! I have been looking forward to going on this cruise for quite sometime now. AJ has never been on a cruise before so I know that he is going to have a blast!

I will let you know how it turns out later!

No comments:

Post a Comment