Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dallas Cowboys Vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (12-17-11)

I have been a Dallas Cowboys fan my whole life. People ask me how I can be from Florida and not be a Buccaneers, Jaguars, or Dolphins fan. The answer is easy! The Cowboys are awesome and they are not! LOL! My dad and all my uncles and cousins are also cowboys fans. Since I was young we have been watching cowboys games and cheering them on. My very first jersey was a Cowboys Emmit Smith jersey. I love that jersey and I still have it. Instead of looking like a jersey it now looks like a small t-shirt on me. My dad's girl friend, Dellrie, is small and usually wears the jersey when we go to games. My current jersey that I wear is a Tony Romo jersey.

The ideal situation would be to be with someone who is a fan of the same team as you are, but I fell in love with a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan! I know the Bucs suck, but that is his only flaw so I try not to hold it against him. Every time the Cowboys and Buccaneers play it is obviously a big deal. This year my dad and Dellrie got us really nice tickets to sit close to the field on the Cowboys side. AJ would have rather sat on the Bucs side, but too bad for him they are Cowboys fans like me!

My dad wanted to do a big tailgating event since we had quite a few people going. Attending the tailgate included me, AJ, dad, Dellrie, Taylor (AJ's brother), Uncle Richie, my cousin Mike, Mr. Dickerson (my high school soccer coach and teacher), and Ally (my friend and Mr. Dickerson's daughter. We got a lot of food and drinks and tailgated for about 5 hours. Mr. Dickerson and Ally were late to the tailgate, but still got to eat.

Once the game started I was in heaven. Not only did the Cowboys STOMP the Buccaneers, but our seats were amazing!! Also, it was the first time I got to use my brand new Rebel T3i camera that AJ got me for my birthday. Some of the pictures look like we were on the field with them.

I had so much fun and I cannot wait to go again. And you better believe that I will not let AJ forget who won!

No comments:

Post a Comment