Sunday, December 18, 2011

Rebel T3i

OMG I have been wanting a nice camera for so long and never could bring myself to pay the money for it. I have seriously been talking about it for several years. Anyone who knows me can tell you that I love taking pictures. My amazing boyfriend, AJ, got me this nice Canon Rebel T3i camera plus an add on zoom for my birthday!! He kind of gave it away early, but when I guessed it he said no. I was right though!! It is so awesome. He is probably going to regret getting me this camera once he sees how many more pictures I am going to be taking. I am going to be a professional photographer! Now that I have a super nice camera I am considering taking a photography class somewhere. I think that it would be fun and I could learn about lighting and all of that stuff. He gave me my camera yesterday, which is a day early, but for a good reason. We went to the Cowboys Vs Buccaneers game (which the Cowboys dominated!!!) and he wanted me to be able to get some good pictures. My pictures turned out amazing. I will share those later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment