Friday, December 30, 2011

Mexican Fiesta - My 25th Birthday




Every year on our birthdays we can request whatever we want for dinner and my mom will make it for us. I love Mexican food so this year I told her that I wanted a Mexican Fiesta. When I told her that I figured she would just make some tacos for everyone and maybe have out some chips and salsa, but no she went BIGGER. She had everything that you could imagine. She could have opened up her own Mexican restaurant that night.

She made tacos, taquitos, burritos, enchiladas, chimichangas, and also had lots of sides such as chips, salsa, and queso. It was so delicious!

A few of my friends came to join my family and I for dinner. We had a fire going out back and everyone just relaxed and hung out. I loved it!

Thanks Mom!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment