Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My First Photo Shoot




Everyone who knows me knows that I enjoy taking photos. I have been wanting a nice camera for a long time now. For my birthday my awesome boyfriend, AJ, got me the Canon Rebel T3i. It is super nice. He also got me an additional lens so that I can add more zoom.


My best friend, Ciara, is pregnant right now so she allowed me to do a Maternity Photo Shoot with her today. I had a lot of fun. I think she did too, but now she is super tired. Our friend, Meg, came with us as our assitant. She did a fabulous job making sure Ciara was in place.


We went out to a local park by her house called Alderman Ford Park. We took alot of pictures probably about 200. Out of those 200 I probably got like 20 really good ones. I am new to actually doing photo shoots, but I want to do more and I know that I will get alot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment