Monday, December 12, 2011

Digital Story on "The Night Sky"

In my Master's class this semester we had to create a digital story. I decided to make one that I could use in my classroom and many of the teacher's off of my first grade team used it as well. I made the video with Photo Story 3 for Windows. A digital story is when you take still photos and then add voice and movement to them to make it look like a video. When I made the video my first graders were learning about the Night Sky so that it what I made my video on.

The video is posted here below. Feel free to use it if you are a teacher!



The students in my class absolutely loved it because it had my voice on it. They wanted to watch it like 5 times. If you are a teacher I recommend using photo story because it is easy to make and the students love it. You could even have them write a story, pick pictures, and make their own video!

No comments:

Post a Comment